Fantastic Deals on Dresses! Visit .SheIn.co.uk – Limited Time Offer!
Take $25 off when you spend $150, $50 off $250, $100 off $400, or $200 off $700+ on a large selection of items at Bloomingdales.com. Look for promo code SAVEMORE as you shop. Offer valid through May 31.
Beauty Treats! Loyallists get a $25 Reward Card (That’s 5,000 Power Points!) for every $100 you spend in beauty at Bloomingdales.com. PLUS, dial up the deal with gifts with purchase from your favorite brands. Offer valid through Jun 10.
- In a glass dish, mix the olive oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, oregano, and lemon juice. Place the chicken pieces in the mixture, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place chicken on the grill, and discard the marinade. Cook chicken pieces up to 15 minutes per side, until juices run clear. Smaller pieces will not take as long.
- Editor’s Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes information for the full amount of the marinade ingredients. Depending on marinating time, ingredients, cook time, etc., the actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.